Let's see.. Spring Break(will get pictures posted soon)Imax"Under the Sea"/Cowgirl Museum/Camping with friends, painting my bathroom and bedroom(which I'm still not finished with), T-Ball in full swing, JBF sale, buried in the Twilight series most nights until too late, Easter weekend at grandparents, helping organize a local fundraiser, keeping up with 2 VERY busy boys.. Enough said!!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Catchin' Up
Since Spring Break I just haven't been able to catch up with myself and it's been quite frustrating. I don't like the unorganized feeling I've had lately.
Let's see.. Spring Break(will get pictures posted soon)Imax"Under the Sea"/Cowgirl Museum/Camping with friends, painting my bathroom and bedroom(which I'm still not finished with), T-Ball in full swing, JBF sale, buried in the Twilight series most nights until too late, Easter weekend at grandparents, helping organize a local fundraiser, keeping up with 2 VERY busy boys.. Enough said!!
Cowgirl Museum


Lovin' on friends dog - "Hank"
"More powdered donuts, please"- E's favorite part of the camping trip!
Ready for the 1st game of the season
Baby Goats at Nana's
Let's see.. Spring Break(will get pictures posted soon)Imax"Under the Sea"/Cowgirl Museum/Camping with friends, painting my bathroom and bedroom(which I'm still not finished with), T-Ball in full swing, JBF sale, buried in the Twilight series most nights until too late, Easter weekend at grandparents, helping organize a local fundraiser, keeping up with 2 VERY busy boys.. Enough said!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment