Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Pat's Day!/Spring Break


My 2 little Leprechauns


It's still the 17th in my mind since I'm just up late.. I tried to get on to blog earlier and kept finding more to do.

So far, the boys and I have had a nice, not so busy SB. We enjoyed some much needed rain last week and over the weekend which was WONDERFUL since we were in a drought, burn ban, etc. Now.. my tulips, daffodils, peach tree, Lady Banks are all coming out.. they just needed some pure rainwater!

Over the weekend, Charlie and I painted my bathroom and I'm wondering now why I waited over 5 years to do this? Since he couldn't be outside, I couldn't have picked a better weekend to do this.. he helped a lot! He does good with the trim and I like to roll.. what a team!

Yesterday, the boys and I got out and played a little since it was so nice and warm but for the most part just had a lazy day at home.. I did clean a little..yeah!?

Today, we went to the city..yee ha and did a little shopping for our end of SB trip coming up.
Will was really into the St. Patty's Day/wearing Green thing for some reason. He made sure we all had Green on before leaving the house and then when we saw someone..walking through the parking lot, driving in a car, you name it.. not wearing green, he was pointing it out. Just couldn't believe that not EVERYone was wearing green.. Why would they want to get pinched??
At WallyWorld, the boys got to enjoy some Green punch and Green cookies so they were thrilled.
We went GREEN today!!

Oh.. and I bought more paint...for my bedroom this time. I only get in this mood every other year or so and the last couple times I painted at my Mom's. I'll have to show some paint pics soon.

1 comment:

Derek and Michelle said...

I love your new family picture!