Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

More importantly.. Happy Birthday Grandma!

Yes, today has been one to remember, one to go down in history!

I don't think I've ever remembered an inauguration quite so extravagant, or maybe that's not the right word, but it seemed like it went on and on forever today. Or maybe it's just because I was actually paying attention to it for once!? I think lots of records were broken today as far as how many people attended, etc.

I was thinking today about the Presidents I remember as a child.. Reagan and Bush,Sr. My boys are going to grow up remembering Obama as one of the Presidents of their childhood, especially if he's there for 8 years.

Do I agree with all of President Obama's ideas... NO! Do I hope and pray that he will lead us as One Nation, Under God... YES!!

Welcome Home (to TX) President Bush!!!

E chillin' and watching the inauguration

No comments: