Oh how the time flies when you're having fun! Yesterday I kept thinking it was Tuesday and today I was confused again... I'm a day behind, but I'm on vacation and you're not supposed to keep up with time, right?!
The past couple days have been a lot of fun... Both days spent at SeaWorld and then last night at Universal Studios for a late night of entertainment FUN!!...4-D Shrek, Twister(W did not like..too scary), got to meet Curious George and Woody Woodpecker, watched Shrek boogie(great laughs!).
I haven't been to SW in a while(Ch and I came to SW Orlando before kids) and this was both boys first time, I forgot how NEAT it really is! We saw the Shamu Believe show 2 times and Shamu Miracle(x-mas show) once. It was really all great(despite the rain this morn.) and glad we spent two days, allowing us to take our time and see everything!
About the rain... I must say the boys were real troopers today because we got soaked!(E didn't since his stroller is enclosable). My hair looked lovely by mid-afternoon, like I had slept in sponge rollers all night...It doesn't do good in this humidity.
Didn't let it slow us down much though, then... Daddy to the rescue!! He joined us around noon today with generic raincoats(garbage bags..ha). When Will and I walked out of the Polar Express ride, the sun was out...Yea!
We're all worn out but turning in now. Gotta get some beauty sleep before seeing Mickey!!
Off for 3 more exciting days!!
Eli models his custom-fit bath wrap
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment