YEP, the red spots are still there and maybe a little worse than last night. The sad thing is he acts PERFECTLY FINE, running around, NO fever, eating great, wanting to go outside like Bubba.
Sooooo, we made the best of it and ate popsicles, played in the pool, cooked out burgers and hotdogs and watched what fireworks we could see from our house ... Just the 4 of us, but what FUN !!
Lookin' Good !! Not you baby, the fence... hee hee!
I have to write this down while I'm thinking of it.. Last night after Will got home from the party, he was excited and had to tell me all about the POWR'WORKS, NOT POWERworks or FIREworks but the Texas slang Powr'works. FUNNY BOY!!
He also still call the remote a CAMOTE for some reason and dessert, BESSERT. I've corrected him many times but now we just kinda let it go, laugh, and figure he'll get it soon... hopefully before kids laugh at him, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment