
Oh MY!! What an emotional day of tennis!!
Did y'all see Nadal beat Federer? I got tears in my eyes because I felt so bad for Federer. I was really wanting him to win again for some reason, eventhough he's had his share and Nadal played a great match.
I got so pumped up today watching the awesome match. I told Will that he really needs to like tennis so I can take him to Wimbledon one day(Maybe we'll just go anyway because I want to). That would be so great if both my boys decided to play tennis instead of football !! Tennis is just a great sport that takes you so much farther than some of the team sports our kids get caught up in. I think there are so many advantages to playing tennis.... only need one other person, can usually find courts pretty easily, can play for leisure or exercise(works most muscles of the body), can play at any age and not feel out of place, and on and on... It's just plain classy!! What do you see at nice resorts? a football or baseball field? No... Tennis and Golf. Either would be great but I enjoy the more fast paced tennis personally. Please Note:: these are all my opinions!!
Can you tell I'm excited? I was ready to go out and take on Charlie if it hadn't been 100 degrees outside. I am going to keep working on Will though.
By the way.. Eli's rash is hardly noticeable at all today. We all went to church and I think we're the only ones that can even tell... it's barely visible. Oh, and I don't know what it did to his appetite but he's turned into a little monster, eating like crazy.
To a good week ahead,
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment