Today, we visited a church we've been to before, where we know several young families that attend. Enjoyed our morning there, lunch with 4 other young families (one that lives just down the road from us).. it felt good since we've been missing that!!, then to buy boots and a belt for our soon to be 7 year old.. home, then to a birthday party, grocery store for last minute school lunch items, home to get dinner served so we could possibly have 2 little ones in bed at a decent time(since it is the 1st day of school tomorrow.. or did I already mention that?..Ha!) We made it by 8:30.. goal is 7:30, so we'll be working on that this week.
Then.. clean the kitchen, finish laundry, oh..and I realized tonight that W's tennis shoes that he wore for 2 weeks at the end of Kinder are filthy..Ooops, threw them in the wash real quick since I couldn't send him to school tomorrow with dirty shoes and every other child has brand new, stinkin white tennies on. Lunch packed (1/2 turkey sandwich, black grapes, chips and gogurt), clothes hanging on his door, alarms set in his and my room, camera battery charging, silly paperwork filled out that I have to return tomorrow, breakfast planned out and ready to throw in oven.
Since it's now midnight, I'm thinking this Mommy needs to head to bed!!
We love you so much, Will, and know you're going to have a fantastic year ahead. Saying lots of prayers for you tonight and always. Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment