Monday, August 23, 2010

Off the bus with a smile.. A good sign!

Sounds like he had a good day, met some new friends and "I didn't even get in trouble once", he said. "Let's hope every day of first grade is like that, honey"!

All he ate out of his lunch was a go-gurt and chips because he brought his sandwich and grapes home. Hence the reason he is starving after school! Oh, and he said they only got to go to recess once. For some reason, and maybe it's true, he thought that when you get to 1st grade, you get 2 recesses. He was a little disappointed but I told him it may have been due to the record 107 degree heat.. Did I mention this was supposed to be the hottest day of the year..oh, and I hope it was!!

We were going to pick up Prince and Will blurts out.."When is the last day of school?" Seriously??

Prince was so happy to see us..He did great having his procedure done and thankfully he didn't even have to have sutures put in. Now, we will just pray for a cyst and not a tumor. He has done nothing but sleep since we got him home. I think the anesthesia really made him weak.

To a GREAT school year ahead for all!!





No comments: