Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Will

First T-ball game of season... CANCELED
Birthday party with friends... CANCELED (but Re-scheduled)
Fun day with Daddy, Mommy, Eli, Grandparents and Cousins = Great BirthDay!

Why did the last six years have to go so fast.. Hard to believe my baby is 6!!

It was a great day to spend inside with family, playing and watching Will's birth video. I bawled when I watched the videos of me pregnant at the beach, our sweet 1st house in AL that I LOVED and still MISS SO MUCH, our Cooper dog(who is no longer with us), waiting for 8 days past my due date, my HUGE belly, the beautiful nursery set up(thanks mostly to Khaki), waiting for baby GIRL or BOY Snead and then the BIG DAY(9/12/03). My precious baby Boy was born at 9:55 p.m.
I LOVE you so much WCS!!
Mommy

No comments: