Since we didn't get home until 7:30 from our care group, the boys didn't get in bed until 8:15. Hopefully Will was asleep soon after!
I've just finished getting the stack of papers(including a little letter Charlie and I had to write so his teacher can read to him in school tomorrow..this took a little time and thought!)I have to send to school tomorrow signed and Will's backpack zipped up. Lunch is made, clothes laid out, tennis shoes in the dryer(just decided tonight they needed washing..oops!) and video and digital camera charged and ready to go. Now I need to go to bed so I can wake up at 6:15in the morning but I don't think I'm going to be able to go to sleep because I'm so nervous. Charlie has the coffee maker ready to go, so that may be my life-saver tomorrow. I may even decide I need it every morning!
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and fruit for b'fast ready to go... I'm thinking this wasn't a great choice for a healthy b'fast but it's oatmeal from here on out.. :-)
Be back tomorrow for the full report on Will's 1st Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment