The boys and I had a fun but lazy morning at home just waiting around, anticipating what we were going to do in the afternoon. I was so excited to finally know who Will is about to spend most of his next 9 months with.
I drive into the parking lot, seeing all the other parents and kiddos walking in and what do I do.. tear up so bad that I can't even talk. I pulled myself together before we got out of the car, hoping Charlie and Will didn't notice. Daddy met us there, thank goodness, to help out with Eli.
We didn't even have time to look at the lists posted on the wall before a friend of our's let us know Will was in his class and who our teacher was. Although I don't know any of our 4 Kindergarten teachers, I've heard a lot about each one. We really would have been happy with any of them and I know Will would have done good with any one of them. But..I was very pleased with who he got and at how many other kids we know in his class. After listening to the principal, taking a tour of the school and especially getting to know his teacher(where we spent the most time), I have a GOOD feeling about his Kindergarten year. I can't imagine that it's going to be anything but GREAT!!
I think he's more in the school mode after today, too!
Oh..And we finally got his backpack in the mail..YEA! Now, if his shirt that I ordered for the first day of school will just come in!!
Eli thinks he's going to school too!
2 comments:
Ohhhh. I hope it goes well!
Ok, where are you working out at?
I haven't found time to post about today's excitement. Sorry you got a blank post. I will soon.
I'm working out here in town at our little gym, called A... Fitness. Come join me!
Post a Comment