Then, we hit the bakery store, CFA for lunch, Target and Lowe's. Yes, my baby was worn out and fell asleep on the way home(transfered well to bed and took a great nap). A quick swim before supper and off to bed on time.. Yea!
This morning, Daddy didn't have to leave so early for work so he got to help wake up Will at 6:30(dragging and complaining), but he did stay awake.
Then off to E's First Day of Music(Will got to go too, which was great b/c the teacher's all remember him when he was just 2 & 3, and he actually participated and enjoyed himself today(a little surprised b/c he's getting to the age where he thinks certain things are "baby'ish". It was good to be back at music and I really hope E continues to enjoy it this semester.
After more errands and running around, we headed straight home for a late lunch and naptime. The boys were pretty much pills today!! I was so excited to have some quiet time and of course, E only slept for an hour. W actually napped today(1st nap since last Thurs.) so I hope he goes to bed right after getting home from church tonight.
Tomorrow's the big day.. Kindergarten Orientation!!! I'm much more excited than him but I think it will hit him while we're there tomorrow that he's really going to school next week :-@
TO BE CONTINUED>>>
OH..I CAN'T believe I forgot to put some new and exciting news we found out yesterday morning. My middle Sis that has Abbey(5 mos. younger than Will) and wasn't going to have anymore babies.. Yep, They shared with us that they ARE going to have a baby in April. Sometimes surprises are the best..(and they were surprised, she said!!) We're pulling for a boy, but Abbey said NO WAY.."It's going to be a baby sister"!
No comments:
Post a Comment