I knew he was going to hit one soon because he's been batting so well. I was just hoping I would be there to see it since some of the late games I've been keeping E home and to bed.
This past Saturday, it was his first up to bat hit to the outfield that brought him all the way home. I was so excited for him I wanted to cry!!
Way to go Bubba!!
(or as he says every time W gets up to bat.."GO BUBBA" over and over)
Needs a little push by Dad to hustle out there sometimes
Kindergarten Readiness
Last Wed. I took W to the elementary so he could talk to the counselor and take his little Kindergarten test. Of all mornings, he woke up horse and congested and saying he didn't feel good. But we went and after talking to Ms. T (post-test), he had done great! She said he was very mature, tall, smart and ready for school. Of course I already knew all that..HaHa.. but it's always nice to be reassured. Especially since I'm a little biased, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment