He had a great year in the Turtle class at MS, learned about everything from small/large rodents, crustaceans, early TX settlers, ungulates(I got a refresher too..LOL), solar systems, simple machines, horticulture to arachnids and much more! This was his second year(got in after being on a wait list last year and started in January '08. Ms. McKee & Ms. Ripple were so sweet and made it a fun experience. I look forward to letting E have the same experience soon.
Since we(actually, I) opted out of pre-school for W this past year, this was a great alternative...just one day/week, but that was good for us. I wanted to selfishly have him home with E and I as much as possible before this Fall arrives(and it's getting here way too fast)... I'm not going to cry right now though.. Change the Subject!!
Thanks, Museum School, for another FUN year!

No comments:
Post a Comment