How nice to sit down and breathe!!
Seems like I've been running non-stop all day... packing, cleaning, decorating, errands, tending to sick children, cleaning up messes and messes, wrapping gifts, etc. All this on not enough sleep makes me really grumpy!! I've been up with one of the boys the past 3 nights because they've had a cold with horrible coughs.)
My husband says I bring a lot of the stress on myself because I always want things to be in place, the house clean.. oh, I have a whole list I go down before I leave, even if just for a weekend. Who wants to come home to a dirty, out of place house when you have to un-pack and automatically get back into the regular everyday routine??
We've all been getting more and more excited the closer we get to our big trip to Orlando but this week has really put a damper on all that "excitement".
I'm just praying and hoping my boys start feeling much better in the next 24 hours!!
Tomorrow is packed with things we've got to do before we leave, including "packing". Eventhough I have started, I'm dreading every last minute that's left.
Oh.. Just get us on that airplane so I can take some deep breaths and feel like I'm on "vacation"!!
1 comment:
I'm with you on the clean house part. D thinks I'm crazy as well.
Post a Comment