Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's Officially FALL

as of 2 days ago, but better late than not at all, huh?!

FALL, for as long as I can remember, is my FAVE season of all!!

There are lots of reasons and some are:

1. I know that cooler weather is on its way if not already here (This means more, especially when you live in such a hot summer climate, and can't wait to cool off). We've already had some really cool nights and cooler days, so the boys have loved being outside a lot more.

2. The colors it brings (I enjoyed this the most when we lived in B'ham b/c from our front living room, we had a big window that framed 2 huge trees that were always gorgeous in the Fall)

3. Nostalgic smells (like my favorite candle "Pumpkin Spice" by Yankee)

4. It's my favorite time of year to decorate for (X-mas is my next favorite but it's usually so much work that I don't enjoy it as much anymore.. I know, bahumbug, right?!)

5. I love Halloween and always have, probably because I Love CANDY !! I don't love it in a spooky way, but a fun, dress-up, make cupcakes and carve pumpkins kind-of-way.

6. Oh.. And My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving!! but I'll save that for another blog.

7. My birthday is in October (definitely not a top reason I love Fall, especially the older I get)

8. Football Games (Not professional and not even most college but I do try to follow the HORNS!!, but I really enjoy going to the High School games.. and I never have to twist Will or Charlie's arm to do this!)


I think I'll start getting out the decorations...

No comments: