Monday, August 25, 2008

Only 2 More Days...

FYI before reading: It says this blog is Monday, and it is, BUT I'm just up really late Sunday night. It might make more since knowing this...

Actually we've been counting down for the a while now because every day Will would ask, "How many more days until the beach"? Now there are only a couple days left until we leave but 4 until we actually get there! It is a long drive but, NO, not a 3 day drive, thank goodness. We are going to spend a couple nights with my Papa on our way and really looking forward to seeing him. This is sad to say but Eli has never even been to his house...that's how long it's been since we've been there! We have seen him several times in the past couple years but it's always somewhere else.

School starts here tomorrow(Monday) but really this doesn't affect us too much (exept trying to avoid the traffic during those drop-off/pick-up hours!! I'm so thankful for our one more year. I have several friends with kids starting kindergarten tomorrow and I'm going to say some prayers for them(yes, mostly for the moms) tonight!

Eli does start his first Music class tomorrow so I'll be back in a few hours to share how that goes. I can't wait to see how he reacts because he loves dancing to music... Should be FUN!

No comments: