Yep... Those are rain drops !! So nice to see since it's been soooo hot and dry the last month. Last night we ran the sprinkler system for a good soaking since the rain chances were slim and our grass is turning brown. I told Charlie last night, "Watch, It will probably rain now since we are drenching our yard".... and What do you know?? We were awakened by horribly LOUD thunder early morning and then greeted with the beautiful sight of rain after getting up. Thank you God for answered prayers!
Mom and Dad... I hope you all got some of this too since the poor cows are running out of grass to eat. I'll call soon to see.
My Will came and got in bed with me just before 8:00 this a.m. This is a little later than normal but let me sleep in a little too, so I was thrilled. I asked him, "Did you hear all the thunder?" "No, Mommy... Were there thunderstorms?"
And my sweet E that has been waking us up just before 7:00 actually slept until 8:45!! His room was really nice and dark when I went up to get him, so it made for some nice "sleepin in" time. The only bad thing is that our schedule is all confused since it's 1:00 and he's still taking his morning nap... This is usually when we start thinking about the afternoon nap. Oh well!!
It was all worth the RAIN !
No comments:
Post a Comment