Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Robot

Yesterday, the whole family went out to run some errands and do a little shopping. Our last and longest stop was Lowe's. We had already made several other stops plus lunch, so of course the boys were DONE by this time and both needed naps! Charlie and I were looking at an item, talking to a salesguy when I look over to check on Will(who has gotten out of the basket at this point). He said "I'm a ROBOT". My silly boy had found some kind of air duct metal that fit on his arms and legs to look like a robot. Funny, because I didn't really know he knew much about robots but I guess they always know more than we give them credit, huh?!


After naptime, the boys all got in to test the water out. Is it warm enough for Mommy yet?


I love this one of E splashing. This was his first time in this year (a couple weeks ago). I know it wasn't warm enough for Mommy this day!

No comments: