Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day #6



Wow! I realized that today is my 6th Mother's Day(counting the year I was pregnant with Will). Now, I can't even imagine not being one. What would I do every day? go to a boring job? (yuk!) I have the very BEST JOB in the world!! (although, Charlie says I need to go back to a paying job at some point.. darn!) Well, I could list at least a hundred reasons why I LOVE being a Mother but I'll save that for another blog.
What better way to spend my special day than going to church with my boys and then spending the afternoon doing some of my favorites... napping, making cookies and planting flowers. And, I didn't have to wash any dishes today thanks to my sweet C.
Will made me a gift at school (thanks to Mrs. N) and was so proud to give it to me. I LOVE it, Will, and I'll keep it forever! And all 3 of my boys (thanks to C) got me a pampering day at the spa. Yeah! I can't even wait to go!!
Thank you boys (all 3 of you)... I LOVE you SO MUCH!
LOVE ... What Mother's Do!
Here are a couple pictures from my Oh So Special Mother's Day.

No comments: