Yesterday, Will said good-bye to all his friends and teachers that he's had so much fun with this Spring. He will be ready to rejoin them in the Fall though! He has had a really good time learning about crayfish, raccoons, owls, armadillos, alligators, birds, sun, moon, space...and more. While I know he has enjoyed it, I hope he will also retain the knowledge. Here is a picture of him on the Museum School's turtle and his turtle shell he made today. I'm so proud of you, Will!!
While we're in FW, we might as well celebrate with a little trip to the zoo, right?! Having the membership makes it so nice and easy because we usually stay no more than a couple hours before the boys get tired anyway. So, we took a little picnic and had a great time seeing about half the zoo. Since the penguins are "back in black" at our zoo, we had to go visit them again. Will loves going in the penguin house, but I think it stinks like fish and so isn't my favorite! He also loves going in the herpetarium, so I stay right outside the door with Eli while he goes to see those scary reptiles. Such a boy thing!! Oh, and then I let E out of the stroller so we could go into the huge bird cage where you can feed the mostly-parakeets(i think). He thought that was GREAT but I don't think the birds did. He chased everyone of them that landed in the walkway... He just wanted to touch one..ha ha. And if he did get a hold of one.. I know what he'd do..THROW it, just like everything else.
Oh.. had to add this picture a rhino I took. Thought it was pretty good!!
What a FUN day!
No comments:
Post a Comment