Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's About Time

After almost a year of saying I'm going to start a blog of my own... Here I Am!! I have to admit... I've been a "blog snooper" for a while (mostly just my best of friends...and because I love keeping up with what's going on in there lives). There is one simple reason I've wanted to do this and that's to JOURNAL about our family, especially my rapidly growing boys. I have kept a calendar of highlights but now it's time to write down some DETAIL and accompanying PICTURES. I also love scrapbooking...Oh, but that hasn't happened since my baby was born 15 months ago today.(Happy 15 month BD Eli) So..I've decided right now, BLOGGING is going to be my scrapbooking for a while. Soooo much easier to get out the laptop than ALL that scrapbooking stuff!! Warning: I am not an eloquent writer whatsoever... nor am I trying to get attention or promote anything from my blog. I am simply a stay at home mom with two boys that keep me very busy. So busy that my sweet husband is not thrilled about me taking on another task. Please be patient with me, Charlie. I promise I won't let you or the boys starve and I'll never let the house get so dirty that we have to call in Merry Maids. There will be weeks when I'm sure I can't find time to get on and write. But... My GOAL is to journal about the milestones and most memorable moments in the Sneads' lives. The best part is that I can't wait to sit down in 20 years from now and reminise. I'm so excited.... Here I go!!!

No comments: