Thursday, August 26, 2010

Funnies

My sweet children can say the funniest things, as most do, but I too often forget to go write their funnies down.
Tonight while tucking E in bed, he said "Mommy, I get to go to school when I turn 6" and I said "yes, but Mommy's going to be sad when you go to school." His response: "You can go to church and have a party with your ladies."
And the other night, I had both boys in town with me, doing last minute back-to-school errands and Will is trying to find a place to eat by looking at signs. He names off TB, McD's and then he throws out there.. "We can go to Jack POPS The Box." (I laughed so hard at that one, I don't think I would forget it but wanted to document anyway)
Two SILLY, FUNNY BOYS!!!

No comments: