So much has happened since my last blog.
I got to go on a field trip with W's class to the Pumpkin Patch which was special.. Thanks to Nana for coming to watch E so I could.
Charlie and I got to enjoy 2 nights in a row of date night while Mom was here also.
We had a great season of T-ball.. A great group of boys, a great Coach(Charlie did a great job and had many compliments from parents hoping to have him again in the Spring.. we'll see if he does?!), Will improved so much but more importantly had FUN!
Halloween-- Our little Monkey and Army Soldier could have swam in all the candy they collected throughout the holiday weekend. Eli stopped saying trick-or-treat and started just asking, "candy?, candy?" to everyone he saw. I was so done with all the sugar and begging children that the candy went to work with Charlie and to the youth at church.
It was so nice to have a somewhat quiet weekend. Eventhough it was "opening wknd." for hunters, Charlie stayed here since he has the next 3 weekends already planned away. Will had a project of decorating a turkey this weekend.. I'll have to post a picture because it turned out really cute.(Daddy's creativeness)
No comments:
Post a Comment