I had thought earlier this week that I would make a cake for him and all but with the thunderstorms off and on all day, I guess I lost track.(Sorry sweet boy!)
We did celebrate a little at a local deli with friends tonight.
Yesterday was a big day for you because we can say you started swimming. Yep..No lifejacket, no help from anyone, you just started jumping off the waterfall into the pool and swimming to the side of the pool. You want to be big like your Bubba and challenge yourself with things he can do every day. Mommy's hoping potty training is easy because of this..:-) So far, you are tee-teeing on the potty when I prompt you and have gone poopy a few times(at least I know you don't have a fear of doing that like some of our friends kids do).
You are talking SO MUCH! You will try to say any word we say to you.
You know all your colors.
You count 1,2,3 and usually say GO afterwards.
You run fast, love to climb(you have monkey feet..Daddy says they're sticky), and you have sticky fingers too(love to pull things off the kitchen counters, especially if it's Mommy's tea).
You know when you're not supposed to do something and will sneak around my back to do it(ex. pulling things out of Mommy or Daddy's bathroom drawers) You love my chap stik and Daddy's flashlights.
I finally had to put a child safety device on the refrigerator this past week because you climb up in it and get pretty much what you want when I'm not looking. I had to clean up a tupper-ware full of salsa and a smashed egg this week.. hence, the new lock!
You also love getting in the freezer looking for "ice cream" or "ice pops"(what you call flavor-ice. You've also discovered ice cream sandwiches and love them.
Khaki gave Bubba some M&M's with coconut since he LOVES coconut..and you started asking for "MMs" yesterday. I told you that you could have one every time you went on the potty. Well, today you kept running to the potty and coming back saying "tee tee on potty, Mommy.. MMs candy, please"? You figured that out pretty fast.
You are a SWEET, still let me cuddle with you and read books to you(especially at night), SMART little boy.
I love you SO SO much and am loving watching you grow in every way!
Happy 2-1/2 Day!!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment