After they got a couple of clothing items, he chose to eat at Cracker Barrell, and the rest of us met them there. One of my favorites too!
So then Sat. Nana took Will to the local donut shop(her ritual every time she comes) and we all gorged on donuts. Then, while Mom and the boys went out to the pool, Charlie and I got to go play a little tennis together and then back home to do lots of yard work together. I mowed while he edged and ran the other mower. All the while, the boys and Nana are still swimming. I look up and it's already lunch time.. wOw..so I ran in to clean up and get some lunch out so we could stay on nap schedules before our BD party we were going to that evening.
Mom was so great that day, playing with the boys and letting us get so much done that we couldn't have with the boys. She left that afternoon to go home and we headed over to some good friends of ours son's party.
Back-up...Will did take a nap, which is getting rare, but the sun does that to you. After he woke up he kept telling us he didn't feel very good and was moping around. We just thought he was still tired and blew it off, thinking he would be fine once we got there.
He did fine.. Until.. everyone was sitting around eating dinner (not him), when he comes up to Charlie and says he has to go to the bathroom. Well.. He didn't quite make it.. puking all over their living room carpet!! Yep..Lovely is right!! So guess what Charlie and I did for the next 30 minutes... scrubbing puke off the walls and carpet... then I took him straight home(while he's telling me he wants to stay and play b/c he feels fine now). That was the only incident..no other symptoms..still don't know exactly what brought it on, but I'm thinking too much pool and sun for one day?!
That's not all... Charlie and Eli get home and C decides he's not feeling right (not the same symptoms as W though). He discovers he has blood in his urine and tells me. I react pretty calmly b/c of all his kidney stone issues the past 15 months. I told him he was probably just getting ready to pass another stone but he didn't think I was very sympathetic. He looked pretty worried the rest of the night.
The next morning, getting ready for church and he calls me to the bathroom...Yep, he passed a stone(#3) and caught it in a cup. It wasn't too small but he didn't scream so maybe his ureters are stretching out? I'm just thankful he got rid of it before we left for the beach(since he passed one on the way last year and we thought we were going to have to turn around). I pray he doesn't have anymore forming and that was it for a long time!! He has been pretty good about cutting out tea and PB over the last year.. I think he's just prone to them and not so much diet related.
Will decided to play Fall ball instead of soccer, so we signed him up that afternoon and his Daddy signed up to coach for the very 1st time. I'm really excited for him and can't wait to find out what boys are on our team. I'll miss soccer this Fall but look forward to Eli playing in the Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment