Tonight was E's last music class this semester which was a little sad to me. I actually got teary eyed during parts of it.. I guess with each new end, I know my babies are getting bigger.
The last class is always on an evening so the whole family can enjoy and all the classes of all ages get together in the ball room at TCU. They have a really neat, kid friendly band that comes and it's just one BIG music class.
My baby LOVES to dance, sing and play any instrument he can find around the house... usually his guitar or piano(which make SO much noise, even up in the playroom). He also loves to get his little bells, maracas, sticks, tamborine and big brother's harmonica out.
Well, E and I had a great time dancing around, playing the instruments, just like we do every Monday a.m. Daddy and W stood back most of the time but finally chimed in with the fun. W is thinking he's a little old for this kind of thing..HA, but I reminded him he was doing this just a couple years ago too and loved it! Noone's ever too old for music!!
We've got other activities planned this summer but hope to resume in the Fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment