Since Daddy and E left at 5 a.m. for "The Land" (to do some some work on the new "hunting cabin"). Eli got to go spend the day with Nana & Pappy, which was a BIG treat!!
So.. Will and I had the whole day to ourselves, A good change for both of us sometimes. Of course we missed Eli but Will did say, yesterday morning while watching cartoons before the game, "Mommy, I'm glad Eli's not here today. I can watch t.v. and not keep telling him to be quiet".
The game was fun.. and that's all that matters for these little ones!.. but they did lose. That's ok though because we're still at the age where they don't even ask who won... Hope that is the case for a few more seasons.
After resting for a couple hours, we were off to a Jump Party... Will's favorite right now! He had a blast with his friends and didn't even want to go eat pizza and cake... just wanted to keep playing.
After 2 hours of partying, we went shopping together and stayed out much later than planned. The time just flew by but we had a great day together... Something I need to do with each of the boys every now and then. I think it makes them feel special to have the alone time. Being a Mommy is so fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment