Gotta wear JD in the country
OK Dad, Are you done with that deer stand yet??
Look Mommy what I found...(you guesed it.. a "cow patty"
Vibrated to sleep on the way back to the barn
Ran to "The Land" this weekend. Maybe someday we will have a better name for it than just "The Land". Actually, we went to my parents so Charlie could help my Dad and my Dad could help Charlie. They rented a trenching maching so that we can get water and electricity to my parents house they're building and to our little "hunting cabin"??(ya know...since the other one burnt). On the way home today, we stopped by "The Land" so that Charlie could set some hunting stuff up but the boys LOVE IT. I was so glad I took my camera because the pictures, as you can see, are TOO FUNNY.
To a GREAT but FAST weekend and to a GREAT week ahead ...
No comments:
Post a Comment